Monday, December 1, 2008

Dec 27th End of Year Party & Birthday Classes!!!

Happy December to each one if You! Christmas, New Years, End of Year
functions & the time to Re Determine to achieve the things you haven't
yet from the Beginning if the Year!

Finally Got to Up date My Blog. I have been Sending most Updates Via Email & Meet Up.

December 27th Eternity Mambo "End of Year Party"!

Level 1 class/ DJ Milo

Dance Show by yours truly!

Edgard Del Rosario & Reina Igarashi

Our First Official Choreography together!!

Price & More Details to come...

Tuesday @ 3 Lounge 400 Forest ave 10301

We will start to Celebrate my Birthday week for those
who cannot make it Thursday.

7:30pm class/ 8:30pm Social Dancing
Live Percussion by Victor Salazar!!

Again, this Friday no class, Instead Thursday we will be

@ TuttoRiso 36 Richmond terr. 10301 (parking available)

Same class times

Note: this is ONLY DEC 4th! the following week is Friday as usual


Live Percussion as well for this Class!!!

Level 1 @ 8pm Dance Steps, Partnerwork & Serious fun!
Level 2 @ 9pm (I will be sharp with time because next Day Work :)

(Again I will be in Florida for the weekend for a Conference DEC 5-7th.My Birthday is
actually Fri Dec. 5th)

My biggest gift is your Good Health, Happiness , & Wonderful friendship.

I appreciate each one of you & look forwards to Creating more History
with You all!

Safe Travels, Unlimited Potential, & let's support & encourage the
person in front if Us.

When you believe in Some one's potential you believe in your Own!

No comments: